Your Letter of Intent will help us to learn more about you and your motivation for wanting to join the program and to stay in NL.
Please write a 1-page (double spaced) ‘Letter of Intent and Commitment’ addressing the questions below. Your letter must be no longer than one page. It must include your name, school, and program of study in its title. Save your final document with your name as the title, and submit it as a .pdf document (e.g. yourname.pdf) by uploading it to your profile in this platform.
Introduce yourself and tell us about who you are and why you are a good candidate for the program. You might want to consider some of the following questions:
- What do you intend to accomplish (professionally) over the next 5 years, and how does living and working in NL fit into your plans?
- What is one accomplishment (personal, professional, community and/or academic) that you are most proud of and why?
- We are looking for motivated students who are committed to creating a life and career in NL. Please describe your suitability for the program and your contributions to your community.
- What are your expectations of the Study and Stay Program and what do you hope to gain as a participant?
- What will you contribute to the other participants in the program?
- What do you hope to contribute to the province of NL when you graduate?